You Can Easily Do Hair Transplant
All most all male suffer some degree of hair loss. Up to 30% of 30 years old, 50% of 50 years old and 80% of 80 year old have visible hair loss. Androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness is the major cause of hair loss which is hereditary and can have onset as early as puberty. Male with this condition genetically inherit hair that is sensitive to negative effect of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) which is an active by-product of male hormone testosterone.
This is the hormone that reduces the lifespan of hair follicles. However, all the male are potential candidate to develop patterned hair loss as they are carrying testosterone. It targets the root causing follicle to shrink and weak, slowing down hair growth and eventually stopping the follicle from producing new hair leading to bald patch.
The conditions where hair transplantation can be done in Men :
- In advanced grade of Androgenetic Alopecia, with minimal improvement in medication.
- Scarring Alopecia due to skin condition which has been stabilized by medical treatment
- Hair loss after Trauma, Surgery or Burns.
- Traction Alopecia. & Beard reconstruction
Ask our specialists!
Our specialists will be glad to assist you and answer to your questions.
During your consultation, we will review your relevant medical history to see if there is an underlying and possibly reversible cause for your hair loss. We are experts at helping patients who have had hair loss from hormonal or some underlying disease process.
We will provide recommendations on non-surgical options for care such as vitamins, topical treatments, oral medications, and light therapy. If you are a candidate, you may maximally benefit from advanced hair transplant that produces an incredible maintenance-free improvement in density. Proper scalp evaluation and donor assessment will be done to decide the extent of baldness and number of grafts required for the transplantation
WHY CHOOSE US FOR HAIR TRANSPLANTATION?
- Surgery performed by trained Dermatologist from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- 10+ years of experience with more than 2000 successful cases.
- Simultaneous grafts placement with use of implanter pen to ensure “ no root touch technique “ and 100% grafts survival.
- Natural hairline with high density
- Use of advanced instrumentation and state-of-art facility.