Which is the best hair transplant treatment available in Bhubaneswar and How much does it cost?
Understanding the best hair transplant treatment in Bhubaneswar – Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Methods
In a recent seminar, Dr. Alok Sahoo, a renowned and awarded Hair Restoration Surgeon from the most prestigious Medical Institute of India, AIIMS New Delhi, talked about the increasing demands of youth for hair restoration. According to him, today the people who opt for hair transplant in Bhubaneswar, prefers advanced surgical hair restoration technique over the traditional hair transplant method. The reason is great results in less time.
Follicular Unit Extraction is currently the gold standard for hair transplant surgery in Bhubaneswar. Although it is a surgical technique, the invasion is very very minimal as compared to traditional hair restoration methods. Hence, there is no liner scar nor any stitches required. Moreover, FUE is a one-day outpatient procedure, so you can get discharged the same-day.
For your better understanding about the FUE Hair Restoration Technique, below here we have listed some of its important advantages:
- Very minimal pain – Except during anesthesia part (when you will feel very little needle prick sensation) you will not experience any kind of pain or irritation through out the procedure. You can go home the same-day after surgery and can also attend your work the very next-day.
- Desired Hairstyle – With FUE hair transplant in Bhubaneswar, you can avail your desired hairstyle – sporty, long, or curly, any style you want. The turn around period is around 3-6 months, hence you do not to wait for long.
- Quick Healing Period – Do not worry about inflammation or any side-effects. The healing period of FUE hair restoration technique is only 7-10 days. Also, the hair growth process is completely natural and you do not need to visit the hair clinic every day for check-up.
Bio-Enhanced FUE - Revolutionising hair transplant techniques
Dr Alok Kumar Sahoo uses the latest, artistic and minimally-invasive “Bio-enhanced FUE” hair transplant procedures to restore natural-looking hairlines, hair density, eyebrows, eyelashes, and more. His FUE techniques ensure 95%-98% per cent graft and implant survival which promotes faster growth of transplanted hair.
The following details will justify how –
Once the incision is completed on the bald area grafts are implanted immediately without any delay, consequently, it ensures 95%- 98% percent graft survival because the environment of the grafts doesn’t change for a longer duration, therefore, it eliminates any chances of catching an infection, dehydration, or terminate.
Grafting is done by the implanter:
Minimalistic damage is done to hair follicles which promotes enhanced regrowth. The use of an implanter gives better control in placing the grafts which is crucial when you are aiming for a natural look. The small incision makes it precise and reduces the possibility of injury.
The results can be drastically changed with bio-enhancement, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment is a rich source to boost the growth of transplanted hair by injecting it intra-operatively into the recipient’s area prior to transplant surgery.
Why has Dr Alok Kumar Sahoo become a preferred hair transplant doctor for patients from all over the globe?
- 100 per cent Natural results
- Absolutely safe procedure
- Maximised viability guaranteed
- Performed by certified doctors only
- Lifetime growth
CONSULT WITH DR. ALOK SAHOO – THE BEST HAIR TRANSPLANT DOCTOR IN BHUBANESWAR
Dr. Alok Sahoo is an experienced and renowned hair transplant surgeon in Bhubaneswar. His practice mainly encompasses Medical Hair loss treatment, Hair Transplantation, PRP for Hair Loss, Mesotherapy, and other modalities in Hair Biology. If you are looking for a trust-worthy hair treatment session in Bhubaneswar at reasonable pricing, then you must visit him.