A hair transplant is not an everyday purchase, you cannot undergo a hair transplant every alternate day. It is an investment like a car, house, or property that needs careful research prior to going for it. There are many contributing factors that are associated with it like what method is being used for transplantation, how many grafts are required to complete the process, how are the doctor and the clinic, and what is the most reasonable cost for hair transplantation?
Well, you don’t need to worry about all this as we have sorted it all for you. We have collected and researched about best hair doctors in Bhubaneswar with the most expedient hair transplant cost in Bhubaneswar. The following are some elements that you should be aware of prior to undergoing any surgery –
- Wide range of hair transplant cost
It is crucial for you to understand that every hair transplant is not standard. It is unique and it has a wide range of costs depending on and comprising of many factors. There is usually a range displayed whenever you search for “cost of hair transplant” because there is no definite price that is fixed for a hair transplant, it majorly depends on the number of grafts implanted but grafts are also a variable for every patient. It is advised by many hair doctors in Bhubaneswar as well.
- Multiple techniques that derive the cost
It is not just limited to one method of hair transplant, there are mainly three different methods for hair restoration which derive the cost. Since every technique is different, uses diverse technology, and approaches from being distant it is natural that the cost of a hair transplant is not the same. The three techniques used are as follows –
- Strip method – In this method, an entire strip of scalp is surgically removed and cut into thousands of grafts from the donor area as required by the patient’s case. Then it is implanted in the recipient area to promote new hair growth and hairline.
- Follicular Unit Excision (FUE) method – This involves a sutureless method of hair restoration where hair follicles are extracted from the back of the head by applying local anesthesia to the recipient area and then it is placed on the donor area with the help of micro punches.
- ARTAS method – This is an absolutely automated system used for the hair transplant process where it utilizes specific technology and has designed a robotic arm that will do the extraction and implantation of your hair follicles from the donor area to the recipient area.
- Keep track of additional discounts
It is always wise and helpful to look out for some extra savings that you can make through discounts and offers which are being provided by various clinics and doctors. You should check out the discounts or off that is available on hair transplant surgery in order to make the procedure more affordable and budget friendly. We make sure that your experience is worth your money, time, and effort so that you are absolutely satisfied with the treatment.
So, this is all you should take into consideration before undergoing any hair transplant surgery in order to avoid wastage of money, time, and effort. When you are aware of the above-mentioned factors then it will help you in choosing the best for you.